2017 Aston Martin DB11 V12 Coupe (SOLD)
When Aston Martin put the DB11 into production, AML offered the ‘Launch Edition’ built to a limited but extremely generous specification. Six colour schemes were available with big specs and as an added touch, the final inspection was done and signed off by the then CEO, Dr Andy Palmer…. That tells you this is a car to be taken seriously !
2017 Aston Martin Db11 V12 – Mariana Blue with Dark Knight & Argento contemporary hide interior.
- Bang & Olufsen Beosound system
- Dark Bonnet Blades
- Yellow painted Brake Calipers
- Black exterior Bodypack
- Gloss Black contrast Roof colour
- Piano Black interior veneer trim
- Satin Silver Interior Jewellery Pack
- Heated & Ventilated front seats
- Body coloured roof strake
- Celestial seat perforation
- Sports seats
- 2+2 seating arrangement
- Graphite seat belts
- 10 Spoke Directional Gloss Black Alloys
- Under bonnet Jewellery pack (Gold)
The DB11 is centred around Aston Martin’s new in-house designed V12 packing 600 horsepower and 512 lb-ft of twin-turbo 5.2-litre attitude, a 97-horsepower and 59 lb-ft advantage over the predecessor DB9’s larger, naturally aspirated 6.0-litre V12, which is good enough for 3.9 seconds to 100km/h and a top speed of 322 km/h, which equate to @ 0.7 seconds quicker and 27 km/h faster than the DB9. It’s got to be just about the speediest DB ever.
This stunning 2017 registered example is finished in an ‘out of range ‘ paint of Mariana Blue, with Dark Knight & Argento contemporary hide. Having covered just over 9,000 miles, & supported by a comprehensive service record, this beautiful example is now ready for some exciting & relaxing motoring throughout 2022.
- +Electric Seats
- +LED Headlights
- +Multi Function steering wheel
- +Heated Seats
- +Sports seats
- +Leather Upholstery
- +Sat Nav
- +Aluminium Wheels
- +Heated & Ventilated front seats
- +Contrast Roof Colour
- +10 spoke Directional black alloy wheels
- +B&O BeoSound system
- +Coloured Brake Calipers