Our on-site detailing service offers a range of options for the cleaning, cleansing and enhancement of your vehicle’s appearance both inside and out. With an in-depth, component level knowledge of the cars we look after, we ensure the correct and appropriate handling of paintwork and trim depending on vehicle age and condition. Contact the service team to book.
Hand shampoo and paintwork conditioner, pressure wash off, wheel clean with rotation, glass clean, interior and vacuum.
• Hand wash using pH neutral shampoo and conditioner
• Snow foam bodywork
• Pressure wash bodywork and wheel arches
• Leather off and dry with micro-fibre towels
• Clean wheels using acid free wheel cleaner (with rotation)
• Door shuts and boot shuts cleaned
• Clean all door panels and dashboard
• Clean glass
• Vacuum seats, carpets, mats and boot
The purpose of a Level 2 clean is to decontaminate the paintwork and maintain the level of finish. It is a thorough cleaning process utilising chemical and mechanical decontamination and finished with a Carnuba wax and hand polish. Does not include paint correction.
• Gentle pre-wash treatment of the vehicle exterior (including wheels)
• Foaming decontamination of the exterior using a custom fallout remover & conditioning solution followed by a rinse
• Engine bay
• Second stage pre-wash treatment to loosen more stubborn dirt
• A wash of the outside of your car and wheels using a high quality shampoo and lambs wool mitt
• A rinse and hand dry of your car (includes use of Venti hot air blower to aid drying) using deep-pile micro-fibre towels
• High-speed, filtered, warm air drying of all shut lines and external fittings
• A cleanse of all door and boot shuts
• Spot application of a gentle Tar/adhesive remover to eliminate any persistent larger contaminants incl. road grime, oil, sap, insect impacts etc.
• Clay bar treatment to remove surface contaminants and leave the enhance paintwork surface
• Hand application of a high quality cleanser/glaze to improve the finish and paintwork lustre
• An exterior vinyl/rubber treatment which includes UV protection
• Clean/polish of the exhaust tips
• Clean of all exterior glass
• A further clean and buff of the wheels using a high grade wheel polish and sealant
• Application of a tyre and wheel arch dressing
• Non abrasive pre-wax oil treatment
• Application of a superior quality sealant or Carnauba wax for paintwork protection & depth of shine and hand polish of all exterior flat surfaces incl. wheels for a durable level of protection
• A final buff and inspection of the paintwork
• Sanitise interior
• Feed leather (as required)
• Detailed Vacuum and dust removal
Aimed at new cars or cars needing a cosmetic refresh – this process delivers a 70-75% correction level removing minor surficial imperfection such as fine swirls and scratches in the clear/topcoat of the bodywork.
Our level 3 Enhancement Detail includes everything covered in our level 2 Decontamination Wash & Polish plus but adds an even higher level of focus on the details and a machine polish to enhance.
• Extended examination of the vehicle’s current condition to identify areas of focus
• Enhanced exterior clay bar treatment including wheels
• Single stage machine polish to enhance paintwork removing fine swirls / scratches and provide optimum clarity and shine
• Secondary exterior foaming, hand wash, rinse and dry of the exterior of the car
• Extended detail cleaning of all badges/car logos using specialist brushes and detailing swabs
• Hand application of a specialist cleanser to further enhance the exterior paint finish
• Two stage wax and hand finish using a double layer of the highest quality Carnauba wax