2018 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T
The Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T is fast, comfortable and genuinely special
2018 (68) Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T
The Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T proves to be fast, comfortable and genuinely special on UK roads – can there be a more handsome example on the market? (and no doubt the finest “green over tan”) – the spec. is Verde Zeltweg with Couio leather & Alcantara plus the must haves of Panoramic roof, Suspension Lift and Apple Carplay.
- PANORAMIC ROOF
- SUSPENSION LIFTER
- APPLE CARPLAY
- DAYTONA STYLE SEATS
- VENTILATED FULL ELECTRIC SEATS
- ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS WITH SBL FUNCTION
- HIGH EMOTION LOW EMISSION
- HIGH POWER HI-FI SYSTEM
- DUAL VIEW FRONT PARKING CAMERA
- ‘SCUDERIA FERRARI’ SHIELDS
- 20” FORGED WHEELS
(full details below)
A full-size, four-seat Ferrari powered by a version of the twin-turbo V8 from the 488 – it’s called the GTC4 Lusso T and is aimed at buyers looking for a more versatile sports car, one that can carry three passengers and their luggage while also being usable day-to-day.
The 3.9-litre V8 produces 602bhp and 760Nm of torque, delivering 0-62mph in just 3.5 seconds and on to a top speed of 199mph.
The turbo V8 also happens to be one of the best engines of its type in any car. There’s lots of low-down torque, but the engine still responds best to being revved and Ferrari’s clever exhaust system means the V8 sounds ferocious at full throttle, but is still quiet at a cruise.
It fulfils its brief almost perfectly, then: it’s comfortable enough to use every day, while still being hugely fun to drive. It’s practical too: there are four individual seats, with no compromise on comfort wherever you sit in the cabin, and 450 litres of luggage space.
What’s it like to drive?
The GTC4 Lusso T delivers a smooth, compliant ride with cornering agility boosted by the clever rear-steer system. Despite a big car you don’t feel it when you’re pressing on, which is a great compliment.
There’s no shortage of urge from the V8, the twin-turbo unit fast to respond, assisted by the snappy, sweet-shifting dual-clutch ’box. It revs smoothly and briskly to the 7500rpm red line, and has a clean, free-revving urgency to its bark that encourages high revs. At a motorway cruise the V8’s note dies to a murmur. Indeed, true to its intended role as a long-distance GT, the Lusso T is an effortless and comfortable mile-eater.
With 18,600 miles, a full dealer history, the remainder of service plan and manufacturer warranty this simply stunning Ferrari is available for immediate delivery.
Additional Spec Options:
- REAR WIPER
- SPOILER ON PANORAMIC ROOF IN NERO
- PRIVACY REAR WINDOWS
- PASSENGER DISPLAY
- CAVALLINO STITCHED ON HEADREST (NERO)
- COLORED STITCHING (NERO)
- ALUMINIUM REV. COUNTER
- FRONT GRILLE WITH CHROMED EDGES
- CARBON FIBRE DRIVER ZONE+LEDS
- CARBON FIRE CENTRAL BRIDGE
- DASH INSERTS IN CARBON FIBRE
- ADDITIONAL COLORED MATS WITH LOGO
- LEATHER TROLLEY SET AND SOFT BAG FOR LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT
- NAVTRAK ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
- ALUMINIUM BRAKE CALLIPERS
Please contact our sales team for further details.
- +VENTILATED FULL ELECTRIC SEATS
- +ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS WITH SBL FUNCTION
- +HIGH EMOTION LOW EMISSION
- +‘SCUDERIA FERRARI' SHIELDS
- +REAR WIPER
- +SPOILER ON PANORAMIC ROOF IN NERO
- +CAVALLINO STITCHED ON HEADREST (NERO)
- +COLORED STITCHING (NERO)
- +ALUMINIUM REV. COUNTER
- +FRONT GRILLE WITH CHROMED EDGES
- +CARBON FIRE CENTRAL BRIDGE
- +DASH INSERTS IN CARBON FIBRE
- +ADDITIONAL COLORED MATS WITH LOGO
- +NAVTRAK ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
- +ALUMINIUM BRAKE CALLIPERS
- +20” FORGED WHEELS